Many new immigrants to Canada hope to bring their families with them and share their wondrous opportunity. If you are a Canadian Citizen or Permanent resident of 18 years or older, you can sponsor your family members. The process differs depending on whether the family member is a child, spouse, parent, or sibling. Please read below and contact our firm to help you understand the law regarding sponsoring family members.