Visas are official documents indicating you meet the criteria for entry into Canada as a student, visitor, or worker. Our firm is well-versed in the legality of visas, and can help clients open an avenue to new beginnings.

Student Visa

To study in Canada, you will need to apply for a student visa. 

• You will first need to obtain a letter from an accredited education provider
• You will need to show that you have sufficient funds to pay for tuition and personal expenses

To work in Canada as a student, you must:

• Have a valid visa
• Be a full-time student
• be enrolled in a learning institution
• be enrolled in an educational, vocational, academic, or professional program that is longer than six months

Visitor Visa
Documents required to visit Canada:

• Proof of ties to your home country
• Proof of funds for your visit to Canada
• A form of identification, usually a passport or residential card
• A letter of invitation
• Reasons for your temporary visit

Work Visa
To apply for a work visa, an individual will first require a job offer from a company within Canada. In order to apply for a work visa you must show:

• Proof that you have sufficient funds to take care of yourself and any family members during your time in Canada
• Provide a police clearance certificate from the country you are migrating from
• The type of work you will be required to preform during your time here in Canada

Super Visa
To be eligible for a super visa you must:

• Be a grandparent or parent to a citizen or permanent resident of Canada.
• You must have an invitation letter from a child or grandchild which must include:
• A declaration that promises financial support for the entirety of your stay in Canada.
• List of the names and number of individuals at the household that you will be residing at during your stay in Canada
• A copy of your invitee’s passport or permanent resident document.

Return to Immigration